Digital Marketing Advance Course
Digital Marketing Advance Course 2019 is the most advanced digital marketing course available in India. The course assures and guarantee’s complete knowledge and learning of Digital Marketing.
Updated in 2019 and now equipped with 20 modules of Digital Marketing, the course boasts of the widest curriculum anyone can offer. The Digital Marketing Course covers all the standard modules like SEO, Social Media, Adwords, Analytics, Email marketing etc. and also includes some exclusive modules.
Digital Marketing is a fast growing and rapidly evolving industry and thus regular changes in course structure are required. Other than the standard modules, the course covers the following unique modules
- Digital Media Purchase
- Ecommerce Sales & Marketing
- Selling on Marketplaces
- Mobile Marketing
On completion, you become a full stack digital marketer and can start your career in digital marketing.
Digital Marketing Trainers at DigitalKul have 5 to 9 years of working experience as professionals and trainers. They are chosen for their digital marketing excellence, their interest for teaching and their flexibility to adapt to the trainee’s requirement. DigitalKul is the only Digital Marketing institute with a 95% dedicated trainer schedule.
DIGITAL MARKETING ADVANCE COURSE CERTIFICATIONS
Once the Digital Market Advance Course is completed, the following certifications are received by the trainee:
- DigitalKul Digital Marketing Advance Course Certification
- DigitalKul Social Media Certification
- DigitalKul Adwords Certification
Further, you gain deep knowledge and understanding of Digital Marketing to clear and get the following certifications:
- Google Adwords Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
- Facebook Marketing Certification
- Youtube Certification
Brief course and commercial details are as below:
- Course Duration: 2 to 2.5 Months (8-10 Weeks)
- Approximate training period: 64 hours
- Fees: INR 24,900
- Sessions: Weekdays/ Weekends
- Number of modules covered: 20 modules
- Learning method: Offline/Online